- Approvals process for Building Two (loop earth)
- Construction of loop earth is completed
- Approvals pending for Block 20/32 (loop eternity & fire)
- Construction of the new storage area and the open air roof is completed
- Staging of loop water will commence
The loop precinct will continue to develop over the coming years with residential, commerical and green parkland added to the community. Approvals will be submitted and processed for the remainder of the buildings, and construction will follow soon after:
- loop harmony - 5 level carpark incorporating both office and retail space
- loop water - includes both retail and office space, incorporating 38 residential apartments
- loop spirit, air & sky - includes retail space, 185 residential apartments and incorporates roof-top gardens and community spaces.
Disclaimer: Rock Development Group as the developer's of this precinct advise that the information set out herein is for guidance of purchasers and interested parties only and does not constitute definitive start/end date . Any intending enquiries should not rely on information contained herein as a statement or representation of fact, but is advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. Rock Development Group intend by this statement to exclude liability for all information contained herein. Artwork and plans are artist's impressions only and are not to be relied upon as a definitive reference. Plans and inclusions may be subject to change during construction. All artwork and plans are copyrighted for exclusive use by Rock Development Group.